Spitting Into The Wind

When you don't learn from your mistakes, you're just wasting your time...

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Let's Dance

So I see that my last post created a bit of a stir in Mr/Mrs/Ms. Anonymous who still has yet to identify themselves. I find it rather odd that such a person would have the audacity to insult my syntax and spelling when he, or she, doesn't have the testicular fortitude to even let me know who they are. There are very few things that I will defend. The first is the cross and my faith there in, the other is my ability to write. Note: not spell, though I do make very few mistakes when it comes down to it. Likewise Mr/Mrs/Ms Anonymous, if you would note that the over all voice of the previous blog was that of a joking manner. Note, the end remark about my blogging being comparable to the incessant ramblings of a madman. Your personal remarks where officially insulting to me and my work. I make no intention on getting you to feel guilty, and I do not expect an apology. Simply If you have something to say to me, you can say with your name right beside. Otherwise I'm not interested.

On a liter knowt, Keri I phind it rother humerus that you notised my innccorrect spelling irrlyer. Very funie. Pirhaps I should use the spill check?

God Bless
-Pig Dog-
John 16:33


Oh Yeah, By the way all the above is in fun, please no more nasty comments... Thank You









2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, that anonymous commenter sounds like a real asshole... But Geoff, you do seem a little bit insecure in your writing.

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No thanks, I am straight.

-Dwayne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home