Spitting Into The Wind

When you don't learn from your mistakes, you're just wasting your time...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Inevitability Floats!

In a couple of weeks I am to go to Juvenile Hall to preach a message to our fallen brothers and sisters. Every time I have done this I have known what my message would be before hand. However, this time I'm not sure where to start or what to say. So if anybody has a favorite scripture or some idea I'd love to hear it. But I cannot guarantee that I will use them because I will trust in the Lord to put the words they need to hear in my mouth. I'm just curious how others would approach the same issue.

-Pig Dog-

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try preaching the gospel of what Jesus has done for them and their need for him. Maybe

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What church in Reno do you go to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home