Spitting Into The Wind

When you don't learn from your mistakes, you're just wasting your time...

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I've Said It Before and I'll Say it Again, Boom Chica Boom Chica Chica Boom Boom Boom

Well, I typed a huge blog, it took about thirty minutes. Then when I tried to publish it there was an error. So I'll make it shorter but try to keep the same message. Read Isaiah 53, which is one of my favorite parts of the Bible. Others include Isaiah 42 and John 16:33. Anyway, read Isaiah 53 and listen to the song "Lord Have Mercy" - if you don't kow it , I'll email you the words, just let me know via email or comment. Now comes the good one, go to www.whitehouse.org and read some of the articles written by a worldy cynnic and see the work of the enemy in the world. The tsunami article is perhaps the most offensive, surpassed only by the Christmas one. But how many of us would be just as bad as some of the worst sinners if it had not been for the Grace of God? I know that I was on the path to be one of the most cynnical persons out there. And God brought me from it, and now I can recognize it. Well anyway, if you want something to pray about check it out.

However it wouldn't be a Geoff blog unless I said something witty, can't have too much seriousness, that's where ego comes from, so I'll end with a joke. Two peanuts walked into a bar, one was a salted. Did you get it? If not then pronounce "a salted" like "assaulted" then it becomes funny. There we go, now your laughing. Good.

God Bless,
-The Alleged Pig Dog-

0 Comments:

<< Home