Spitting Into The Wind

When you don't learn from your mistakes, you're just wasting your time...

Thursday, January 20, 2005

With All These Songs About Tomorrow Who Stops To Think About Yesterday?

Well, yesterday I left a real serious blog, one that I felt was necessary for me to get out there. My feelings and love for Christ are a very real part of who I am. However, not a single person commmented nor took note at what I said. But it would be presumptuous of me to feel that one should comment on my blog, for truly it was not for the glory of myself but to further glorify the word of God and its reality, seen in the world of man. The extent of which I have continuosly in my life thought to spread to as many as I could, with as much caress as possible. But I would like to note that random people would comment on my not so serious blogs, which some have called interesting and amusing to read. So perhaps in the days to come I will find a way to incorporate both my witty and deeply religious side to make a blog interesting to read and notely spreading the good news of what Jesus Christ has done, will do, and can do in other peoples lives by letting them know what He has done in mine. Likewise if you feel unattracted to my blog now that I have said this, I would like a comment on that. AS always I will have blogs that mean very little, and others that will have a great deal of meaning in them. So My note to everybody is, if you've come seeking a God fearing man, washed in the blood of Jesus Christ, then I would like to speak with you via e-mail or comments, otherwise if you would liek me to go back to the way I used to write on this thing please let me know in the same fashion. If you don't care either way, let me hear it. Basically I have little doubt that anyone cares, for personally I don't really care. But hey, if someone does, I've covered my basis.

0 Comments:

<< Home