Spitting Into The Wind

When you don't learn from your mistakes, you're just wasting your time...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ahem...

While I appreciate that I could get so many of you to post a comment on my blog, I never intended to come off as obssesive nor discrimnatory toward those of you who choose not to implore correct grammar. This is my official apology, and again I'd like to thank everyone who posted. Matt, I accept your apology, though I'm not quite sure why you aplologized the whole situation was a joke. One that came off wrong and now has seemed to have caused a bit of a ruckus. Anyway, lets let by-gones be by-gones and get all that grammer stuff behind us.

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

I don't know how many of you are avid coffee drinkers like myself, but when going over this scripture it occured to me that it can be applied visually to coffee. Perhaps it was my dedication to the swwet black ambrosia that cused me to think this way, but personally I feel that all things in life can be compared to a good cup of strong coffee. Anyway, anyone who drinks coffee, especially if you drink it black, (I prefer it that way), knows that its good to drink when it's steaming hot, or when it iced and cold. But if you ever drink a cup of coffee that's been sitting for an extended period of time, then you know that it is impossible to keep it in you mouth. You litterally lose control at that moment and will spit it out. Something about lukewarm coffee is too repulsive to handle. No matter where one is or who one is with, they will spew like Ol' Faithful herself. It's a reflex. I know this to be true because I spewed a mouthful of coffee all over my Sociology notes during class. Crazy eh?

God Bless You Guys,
God Bless Folgers
God Bless Reno's Woodfire Roasted Coffee
God Bless all who don't know Him.

Peace Out and Keep it Real (2 Corinthinas 6)

-Geoff-

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Geoff said...

It looks like I'm saying that I wish I had never know God when I typed God Bless those who don't know him...obviously that's not what I meant. Sorry if you've taken it that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home