Spitting Into The Wind

When you don't learn from your mistakes, you're just wasting your time...

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I'll Make Him An Offer He Can't Refuse

It's been several months since I've done the blog thing. So many things have happened to me in these last few months. For instance I found a dollar in a book at the reno library, I swallowed a fly, and when I spilt milk I didn't cry. Yes, that is the price for an equal yet diversified society, one mustn't cry over the proverbial spilt milk. Now if any of you have any idea what I'm talking about I give you my condolences, for I don't even know, and it makes me sad to think that someone out there has a random thought process such as my own. By the way, does anybody kow why I used to go by "Pig Dog", I have forgotten and in a sense eliminated the rest of my work day because until I figure it out it will sick in my mind like so much litter strewed about on city street. But anyway, I'm not cliche, I hardly own any ties...but at least I'm not like all those other old guys.
Well I guess that's it, so peace out -Geoff- or apparently -Pig Dog-

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see you posting again. I like your posts they are very interesting. I am not sure why you go by pig dog.

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure it wasnt Pimp Dog? LOL
Yes, and as I, I enjoy your wisdom words of whit ......makes me feel like taking a ....!
HA! Very nice Feffy, very nice.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home