Spitting Into The Wind

When you don't learn from your mistakes, you're just wasting your time...

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Rock On, Man

Well, Wednesday has arrived at last. But it is not Friday, and what I really want is for it to be Friday. Oh well. When Friday gets here it will be great. Today I did some stuff, then came home, then some more stuff. Boy I'm looking forward to what's in store tomorrow. I got a letter from the Reno Festival people, think I might go to a counselor session and volunteer my time at the Reno Festival. I think that it would be neat. Appreciate any advice that you may have. Thanks

Pig Dog Sally G-Man

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Alex W said...

I too will be security and when you spit on the ground you will have to lick it up. I think I will be a counselor as well. I will also be helping with the climbing wall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home