Spitting Into The Wind

When you don't learn from your mistakes, you're just wasting your time...

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Didn't Post Yesterday? Yeah So Sue Me!

Well, this has been one of the most uneventful weekend of my life. Oh well, time goes on. Yet again none of my friends bothered to call me and I sat at home and watched the Last Samurai a couple of times. I'm definately adding that one to my favorite move list. Otherwise nothing eventful has happened. I sat around this morning waitng for my friend to come get me for chuch, but he never showed and wont answer his phone. In fact I did so little yesterday it wasn't even worth making a blog. Didn't want to waste the internet space. Well, that's all. Have a great sunday in Christ. God Bless Y'all.

Pig Dog

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Alex W said...

I will be glad to sue you. Just kidding

 

Post a Comment

<< Home