Spitting Into The Wind

When you don't learn from your mistakes, you're just wasting your time...

Monday, May 17, 2004

Sorry I slacked on my blog

I know you're all dying to find out what that little riddle is...When I think of something I'll let you know. But for right now we'll call it a cow. Onward to more important matters I've found that when there is a senior ditch day the smarter thing to do is go to school as the teachers don't make you do anything and you can relax and just "chill" if you know what I mean. So basically I've done nothing today...except I watched Star Trek Nemesis in dubbed French for fun when I got home. Later I'll begin the dangerous adventure in cleaning my room-a task that is not to be taken lightly. That should just about cover everything. Now onward to the blogs of others whom are anxiously awaiting my witty yet tasteful comments.

Peace Yo -The Pig Dog-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home